Wintersocks for Obitsu (48, and similar 1/4 and/or 1/3 dolls)

0

Today is again all about socks! For dolls, I think I am a sockaholic 😉

These socks fit Obitsu 48 (and 40) and should be okay for BJD with similar foot measurements (6cm length/2.2 cm width)

Obitsu48 with as of yet face up -less Misuzu head

The basic principle is the same as with the socks for Ellowyne. The heel is a short row heel using shadow wraps.

Continue reading

Advertisements

Elegant Evening Dress for Tonner Tyler / Elegantes Abendkleid für Tonner Tyler

0

Alas, I completely forget to boast about the nice black dress I made for my Tonner witch 😉

Black Dress at last

Though it looks complicated and the lace pattern surely was a pain to knit, the basic principle on this again was easy.  Top down raglan increase 😉 (I think it was 4×12 st in circumference + 2x 12 st for each sleeve, with fingering weight yarn on 2mm DPN) The sleeves are then put aside. I did not even knit any decrease for the waist, just some rows in garter stitch for the bodice. Increase for the skirt was done with kfb (2x; with one round knit in between) plus/minus enough stitches to get a number you can work a small arrowhead lace pattern with (in the round). Skirt and sleeves were knit not with entirely black yarn, but with black with a gold glimmer. The small arrowhead lace pattern is repeated in the short sleeves. (Yes, SHORT sleeves, because MAN DID I LEARN TO HATE THAT LACE PATTERN ^^”)

Jetzt muss ich doch endlich mal mit dem schwarzen Abendkleid meiner Tonner Hexe angeben 😉 Nachdem sie so lange in bunter Kleidung rumstehen musste. Auch wenn es auf den ersten Blick vielleicht kompliziert aussieht und das Lacemuster eine Qual war, ist das Prinzip des Kleides wieder unser einfaches “vom Kragen an mit Raglanzunahme”-Prinzip. (Ich glaube, es waren 4x 12 M im Umfang + 2×12 M je Ärmel, mit 4-fädiger Sockenwolle). Die Ärmel wurden stillgelegt, damit weiter runterstricken kann. Ich hab nicht einmal eine Abnahme für die Taillie gearbeitet, nur ein paar Runden kraus rechts (li/re Runden im Wechsel). Für den Rock wurden die Maschen 2x verdoppelt (eine Runde rechts dazwischen), plus minus “dreckiger” Zu- oder Abnahmen, um die Maschenzahl für das Lacemuster zu erreichen. Hier habe ich mit einem kleinen Arrowhead-Lacemuster gearbeitet. Der Rock und die Ärmel wurden nicht in ganz schwarz, sondern in schwarz mit Goldglitter gearbeitet. Das Lacemuster wird in den kurzen Ärmeln wiederholt. Kurze Ärmel, weil ich dieses Lacemuster am Ende wirklich gehasst habe und einfach fertig werden wollte 😉